Beckman Group teams up with ISS to host a Non-Invasive Optical Imaging Workshop
Champaign, Illinois - May 14, 2003 - ISS, Inc., the Illinois-based designer and manufacturer of scientific and biomedical instrumentation, will be sponsoring a preconference workshop at the Society for Psychophysiological Research’s 43rd Annual Meeting in Chicago this fall.
To be held on October 29, at the Hyatt-Regency Hotel, the workshop will cover noninvasive techniques for optical imaging from theory and method to current applications.
The University of Illinois’ Cognitive Neuroimaging Laboratory (CNL) is organizing the event. The CNL is co-directed by Gabriele Gratton, M.D., Ph.D., and Monica Fabiani, Ph.D., and is a part of the University of Illinois’ Beckman Institute.
Topics to be covered during the one-day meeting are:
- Principles of Optical Imaging and Methods of Measurement, Enrico Gratton, Ph.D., University of Illinois
- Hemodynamic Optical Imaging in Animals, Ron Frostig, Ph.D., University of California-Irvine
- Fast Optical Signals in Animals, John George, Ph.D., Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Hemodynamic Optical Imaging in Humans, Maria Angela Franceschini, Ph.D., Tufts University and Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fast Optical Signals in Humans, Gabriele Gratton, M.D., Ph.D.; University of Illinois
- Applications of Optical Imaging to Psychophysiology, Monica Fabiani, Ph.D., University of Illinois
For more information, please visit http://sprweb.org/.